Here we are:
- First of all, you should recall this northern say: “There’s no bad weather, only bad clothes”
- When it isn’t a really serious storm with thunder and lightning, dress properly and go out: there’s nothing more fascinating than walking in a forest under a drizzle and some light fog (more likely, low clouds rather than fog as we know it in town)
- You can still try the old, dear table games
- You can warm up in our sauna when you come back to the Chalet. It’s something so pleasant even in summer, when it rains!
- Pick a book up from our bookshelf and rest comfortably on the couch beside the fireplace… make yourself home
- Look out at the varying landscape while you sip a nice cup of tea. You’ll start noticing the slightest changes, clouds, colors, light. A real meditation that everyone can enjoy. Not a big fan of tea? A glass of red wine will work just as fine
- Do crosswords
- Learn a few words of Trentino dialect
- Roll up in your quilt and take a rejuvenating nap, maybe with a cup of hot herbal tea on your bedside table
- Stop moaning and smile Once again: turn that damned phone off!
Great,now you are ready. Book your holiday and live your life!