Chalet Fogajard, how did it come about?
Our job is to look at the world and see it as a whole. What we have done for you:
- The Chalet is made of untreated wood,
- Certain floors are of reclaimed wood,
- Walls are painted in limewash and non-toxic paint,
- Water saving toilets,
- Rainwater harvesting used for drainage and irrigation,
- Biomass boiler with underfloor heating,
- Solar panels for hot water,
- Home automation (domotics) to reduce energy waste,
- Electromagnetic wave isolation,
- No WI-FI,
- No TV,
- Almost total elimination of noise and light pollution,
- Preference for locally grown produce,
- You will not find any packaged food on our breakfast table, not even the well-know chocolate spread containing palm oil...
- You will not find industrial drinks that can be traced back to multinational companies, our wines are only from Trentino Alto Adige, we do not have mineral water in bottles, only good filtered water or carbonated water.